More Responses to Middle Aged Road Trip
"After reading your blog, I have a very vivid image of your trip...Sounds like ya'll had a great time ! Thanks for visiting Pat O's Memphis!
--Shelly
Pat O'Brien's/Memphis
"Sweet. Next time you come let some people know so we can give you some suggestions on where to go besides Beale."
--B
"I'm sort of afraid to get old, kinda scary, i'd like to still smoke though, when i'm older."
--R
"I enjoyed your writing. Come back soon."
--J
"I think ya'll sound like a pretty good bunch of guys, considering you're Yankees and all."
--Y
"Dane Placko is a news reporter on the Ch 32 Fox News in Chicago...cool guy. Funny blog! I think I'll take their advice and start looking at life as half emtpy!"
--I
"After reading your blog, I have a very vivid image of your trip...Sounds like ya'll had a great time ! Thanks for visiting Pat O's Memphis!
--Shelly
Pat O'Brien's/Memphis
"Sweet. Next time you come let some people know so we can give you some suggestions on where to go besides Beale."
--B
"I'm sort of afraid to get old, kinda scary, i'd like to still smoke though, when i'm older."
--R
"I enjoyed your writing. Come back soon."
--J
"I think ya'll sound like a pretty good bunch of guys, considering you're Yankees and all."
--Y
"Dane Placko is a news reporter on the Ch 32 Fox News in Chicago...cool guy. Funny blog! I think I'll take their advice and start looking at life as half emtpy!"
--I
Labels: Kaempfer/Stern, Middle aged, Middle Aged Humor

<< Home